Support Services Assistant, CEDARS Support Services (Lincoln, NE)
CEDARS is hiring an Support Services Assistant to lead our Support Services Team!
WHO WE ARE:
At CEDARS, we are a team of professionals with a deep commitment to caring. As a team, CEDARS vision is strong. We strive to be:
- fully devoted to our mission of helping kids in crisis and building strong families,
- known for the quality of our services, persistent in our organizational integrity,
- successful as an independent leader in the protection and development of vulnerable children and the strengthening of their families,
- strong in our human and financial resources,
- and balanced as we meet the needs of our children and families today, while building our organizational strength to provide quality services in the future.
WHAT WE DO:
For nearly 75 years, thousands of kids and families have found refuge and a new beginning at CEDARS. One of Nebraska’s most trusted child-service organizations, CEDARS makes sure that kids feel safe and secure. At the same time, we’re giving parents, foster families, and partnering agencies the support they need to care effectively for kids.
DIVERSITY AT CEDARS:
At CEDARS, we embrace diversity, and we know the journey towards belonging never ends. Click [here] to learn more about our journey.
THE CEDARS SUPPORT SERVICES TEAM:
- The Support Services team provides clerical support to Program Directors and Administrative staff to help fulfill CEDARS mission.
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TEAM:
- Perform the general clerical duties for the programs and services of the organization
- Perform general receptionist duties
- Prepare monthly reports as assigned
- Help maintain efficient operation of all office equipment
- Monitor and order supplies for the administrative office and programs, postage and other administrative functions
- Schedule appointments/reservations as needed
- Greet the general public with a positive and professional image
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You are a self-motivated, positive person with strong organizational skills
- You have the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- You are detail-oriented, self-directed and flexible
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills
- You have concrete problem-solving skills
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years of work experience in office support utilizing network printing, copiers, and Office 365
If you are passionate about helping children and youth and building stronger families, CEDARS may be the right FIT for you!