Donor Information Specialist, CEDARS Home for Children Foundation (Lincoln, NE)
CEDARS Is hiring a Donor Information Specialist to join our CEDARS Home for Children Foundation! The Donor Information Specialist will be responsible for preparation and analysis of data required for various functions related to the CEDARS Home for Children Foundation.
WHO WE ARE:
At CEDARS, we are a team of professionals with a deep commitment to caring. As a team, CEDARS vision is strong. We strive to be:
- fully devoted to our mission of helping kids in crisis and building strong families,
- committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives,
- known for the quality of our services, persistent in our organizational integrity,
- successful as an independent leader in the protection and development of vulnerable children and the strengthening of their families,
- strong in our human and financial resources,
- and balanced as we meet the needs of our children and families today, while building our organizational strength to provide quality services in the future.
WHAT WE DO:
For nearly 75 years, thousands of kids and families have found refuge and a new beginning at CEDARS. One of Nebraska’s most trusted child-service organizations, CEDARS makes sure that kids feel safe and secure. At the same time, we’re giving parents, foster families, and partnering agencies the support they need to care effectively for kids.
DIVERSITY AT CEDARS:
At CEDARS, we embrace diversity, and we know the journey towards belonging never ends. Click [here] to learn more about our journey.
The CEDARS Home for Children Foundation:
- Exists to raise funds in support of CEDARS mission
- Works with donors both locally and across the nation to support the thousands of children who receive care from CEDARS each year
- Is committed to the highest quality stewardship of the gifts given by its donors
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TEAMS:
- Data entry and analysis support to the administrator for the Neon, MobileCause and TrueGivers databases, including configuration of automated processes.
- Select necessary data for preparation of a variety of donor database functions, including continuous moves management of key individual donors.
- Serve as a team member on Foundation work teams as assigned.
- Assist with various fundraising processes including special events.
- Assist with tracking and invoicing pledges and payments to the Foundation.
- Assist with processing online gifts in addition to counting, preparing and entering daily donations,
- Assist in maintaining donor files within the donor database, ensuring accuracy of information.
- Record and send appropriate acknowledgements.
- Prepare, print and mail letters and cards.
- Perform general administrative duties (data entry, generating and editing Excel and Word documents, etc.)
- Work with CEDARS Finance and Communication teams to seamlessly conduct business on behalf of the Foundation.
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- You have at least 2 years of experience with database services or a related position
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have familiarity with database entry
- You possess a high attention to detail and the ability to organize work efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You are motivated by CEDARS mission
If you are passionate about helping children and youth and building stronger families, CEDARS may be the right FIT for you!