Director of Technology, CEDARS (Lincoln, NE)
CEDARS is hiring a Director of Technology to lead our IT team!
WHO WE ARE:
At CEDARS, we are a team of professionals with a deep commitment to caring. As a team, CEDARS vision is strong. We strive to be:
- fully devoted to our mission of helping kids in crisis and building strong families,
- known for the quality of our services, persistent in our organizational integrity,
- successful as an independent leader in the protection and development of vulnerable children and the strengthening of their families,
- strong in our human and financial resources,
- and balanced as we meet the needs of our children and families today, while building our organizational strength to provide quality services in the future.
WHAT WE DO:
CEDARS helps children and youth achieve safety, stability, and enduring family relationships. As an organization, we are devoted to helping kids in crisis and building strong families with quality services and persistent integrity. CEDARS has been serving vulnerable children and youth for over 70 years with a committed and experienced staff and a unique wrap-around approach to helping kids and families.
THE CEDARS INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TEAM:
- Oversees the installation and maintenance of computer network systems within CEDARS
- Maintains the physical and virtualized server environment across the organization
- Maintains hardware, system software, security and backups
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TEAM:
- Provide leadership within CEDARS
- Administer technology services in accordance with CEDARS mission, goals, vision and policies.
- Support, implement and promote the strategic plan and outcomes of the organization
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Execute sensitive data backup and restoration procedures
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in a related field
- Previous experience in IT management with supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
DIVERSITY AT CEDARS:
CEDARS is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of background and perspectives. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you are passionate about helping children and youth and building stronger families, CEDARS may be the right FIT for you!