Part Time Cleaning Specialist, CEDARS Support Services (Lincoln, NE)
CEDARS is hiring a Part Time Cleaning Specialist to Join our Support Services Team!
WHO WE ARE:
At CEDARS, we are a team of professionals with a deep commitment to caring. As a team, CEDARS vision is strong. We strive to be:
- fully devoted to our mission of helping kids in crisis and building strong families,
- committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives,
- known for the quality of our services, persistent in our organizational integrity,
- successful as an independent leader in the protection and development of vulnerable children and the strengthening of their families,
- strong in our human and financial resources,
- and balanced as we meet the needs of our children and families today, while building our organizational strength to provide quality services in the future.
WHAT WE DO:
CEDARS helps children and youth achieve safety, stability, and enduring family relationships. As an organization, we are devoted to helping kids in crisis and building strong families with quality services and persistent integrity. CEDARS has been serving vulnerable children and youth for over 70 years with a committed and experienced staff and a unique wrap-around approach to helping kids and families.
THE CEDARS SUPPORT SERVICES TEAM:
- Provides varied support functions to assist programs in fulfilling CEDARS Mission
- Our Team’s philosophy is ready to help, willing to serve
YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE TEAM:
- Maintain a clean environment at CEDARS Pioneers. The CEDARS Pioneers location offers an emergency shelter and juvenile justice services in addition to our administrative offices
- Perform general cleaning duties including surface and deep cleaning of the common areas with our Pioneers location such as vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning restrooms, etc.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- You are a positive person with strong organizational skills
- You possess excellent communication and writing skills
- You are a go-getter who can take on multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- You have concrete problem-solving skills
- You can identify what needs to be cleaned and the most efficient way to get the job done
- You are detail-oriented, self-directed and flexible
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
If you are passionate about helping children and youth and building stronger families, CEDARS may be the right FIT for you!