The Communications Intern supports the development and implementation of a wide variety of marketing, promotional, and fundraising communications that effectively brand and promote CEDARS.
This is what you will do as part of the Communications Team:
- Produce materials that communicate the message(s) desired in an original, creative, and easy to understand style that conforms to the established brand.
- Under direction, update communications materials including but not limited to ads, flyers and brochures.
- Implement production of in-house materials.
- Organize and maintain electronic and hard copy files for the Communications Department.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
This is what we're looking for in a Communications Intern:
- The Communications Intern shall be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field. The person must also have strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to perform a variety of unrelated tasks simultaneously with varying deadlines and limited supervision.
- A genuine interest in and concern for all youth and families and the ability to work with other people in the agency
- Must be sensitive to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the clients and families we serve.
- Have a valid Nebraska driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Experience with social media platforms and web content management systems such as HTML.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.