CEDARS Preschool & Childcare
Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC)
CEDARS Early Childhood Development Center provides children with early and ongoing developmental opportunities in an inclusive and diverse environment to help them become better learners. Each kid receives individual attention, goal planning and assessment.
CEDARS Nationally Accredited Center program offers:
- Quality early education for children 6 weeks to 6 years
- Extended hours from 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Full-time care
- Step Up to Quality rating of 3
- Kindergarten-readiness curriculum
- Nature Explore™ Outdoor Classroom
- Competitive tuition
- Childcare subsidies accepted
- Scholarships Available
- CEDARS Early Childhood program is accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA). Families receiving state childcare subsidies (Title XX) are welcome, and other families in need may apply for scholarships to offset the financial burden.